It will be a pleasure to receive you at the Palacio de Granda and show you not only the facilities or our multilingual educational project, but also the environment in which our students develop. We firmly believe that students should be educated in a climate of closeness, values, understanding and demand. We believe that a student who feels happy at school is much more open to learning.
Angelica Tuñon Hernando. Director of Admissions
To learn more about Palacio de Granda, please click on the following links
PROCESO DE ADMISIONES
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A PLACE AT THE SCHOOL?
Make an appointment for a tour of the school and an interview with the Director of Admissions, Angélica Tuñón Hernando. It is recommended to visit the center from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in order to check the normal operation of our school. The director of the LAUDE Palacio de Granda school, Ricardo Díaz, will be delighted to meet the families who apply for a place at the school during their first visit to the center.
Depending on the age of the children, a face-to-face interview and/or entrance test will be necessary.
Families whose children have high capacity reports will also have an interview with the center’s Guidance Team.
Once the previous steps have been carried out, the documentation required for the formalization of the registration will be completed and delivered.
CONTACT US TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR ARRANGE A VISIT TO THE CENTER
DOCUMENTS OF INTEREST
PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT AND REGISTRATION
Online payment is not currently available. If you wish, to block the place you can make the payment of the amount of the REGISTRATION (€ 825 as a single payment for opening the file – non-refundable) in the following account number:
LAUDE PALACE OF GRANDA: BANK HERRERO IBAN ES59 0081 5318 9500 0104 1806
Concept: Name of the student
After making the payment, you must send proof of payment to email@example.com
Once the payment is made, the place is guaranteed and you will receive a written confirmation.
The International Schools Partnership network seeks to admit students who are willing and able to benefit from the curriculum and learning practices of the school to which they apply. Each ISP school has different approaches and capacities to meet the needs of children; however, the network’s overall mission and values establish a foundation from which each college can outline its admissions policy. The goal of the admissions process is to achieve a good fit between the potential college and the student. The admission of the student should always be made with the best interest of both in mind.
ISP schools, including Palacio de Granda, can attend:
- Students with a wide range of academic abilities, due to the highly individualized learning offered in the classroom.
- Students from all countries and cultural traditions of the world, due to the global approach and world perspective adopted for learning.
- Students in transition (for example, expatriates), due to the support they receive from the school to help them in their transition to/from the international arena.
- Students with additional language needs in English, due to the diversity of the student population and the international nature of the school.
- Students with learning difficulties who are able to access the curriculum.
ISP schools, including Palacio de Granda, cannot attend:
- Students with significant social difficulties that significantly limit learning in the classroom, due to the social nature of learning in ISP schools.
- Students with significant behavioral problems that significantly limit the learning of other students, due to the collaborative nature of the classrooms in ISP schools.
- Students who are unable to access the curriculum due to serious learning or other difficulties.
ISP schools, including Palacio de Granda, may or may not be suitable for the following:
- Palacio de Granda runs an introductory language program supported by a few staff members on an as-needed basis. The payment of an additional amount will cover the hours of teaching and support necessary until the student is able to access the complete or agreed curriculum.
- Students with moderate to severe learning difficulties who have external support from staff/tutors not covered by the school. Palacio de Granda will assess the needs of each student using:
- Diagnostic reports provided by the parents on external evaluations already carried out.
- An internal diagnostic evaluation carried out by our expert staff: members of the Department of Educational Needs, Psychologist and Speech Therapist.
- A trial period to evaluate the student at school.
All students with special educational needs or an official declaration can request additional support by paying an extra amount. They will be admitted if they are able to access the curriculum and will benefit from the educational environment of Palacio de Granda. The school does not have a specific Special Needs department for severe learning difficulties.
As with all admission decisions, the final decision (either positive or negative) rests with the Director. The Director of Admissions manages the application and enrollment process, and recommends acceptance of prospective students to the Director.
The Director of Admissions together with the Director of Marketing are in charge of carrying out the school’s marketing tasks, in order to select possible students, guide their families through the admission process and guarantee newcomers an adaptation to the school without mishaps.
To make student selection effective, the Director of Admissions works collaboratively with faculty, administrative staff, and management. Parents play an important role in the successful adaptation of children in our schools, and we encourage families who are already part of the school to serve as ambassadors for new members, with the Director of Admissions as a guide.
Families who have applied for admission to the college will be treated to the highest level of customer service, and we will be considerate of interrupting existing classes during selection periods.
During the application process, all documentation is kept confidential, and admissions-related files are stored in a secure location with restricted access. The transfer of information between the Admissions and Administration Offices is carried out on a regular basis, as well as communication with them.
Contact us to arrange a visit and learn about our exclusive educational project.
Request an appointment:
Angelica Tunon. Head of Admissions
Telephone: (+34) 985 792 031
If you prefer, you can request information by completing this form: